Header Ads

Shane Warne is Getting His Own Tell-All Documentary | Man of Many

The Americans may have had Air Jordan, but down under, we had something far more spectacular; The Flipper. For decades, the mystery surrounding the life, times and tricks of cricket’s first son, Shane Warne has evaded public response, until now. In his A Week with Warnie segment on FOX Cricket, The King of Spin went on to reveal that production is already underway on a tell-all documentary about his exploits on and off the field.

You’ll also like:
What is Steve Smith’s Net Worth?
Mike Tyson’s Comeback Fight Could Be Against Evander Holyfield
What are Michael Jordan’s Sunglasses in The Last Dance?

Shane Warne Documentary 1

“I’ve signed with a company to follow me around … we’re going to do sit-down interviews about everything. Nothing’s off limits. We’re going to go in-depth about it all,” Warnie said in the segment. “They want to experience what I’m like as a father at home, poker in (Las) Vegas, commentary here in Australia and in England, they want to go to India during the IPL and watch me team mentor … and generally just follow me around.”

According to Warnie, the doco will be called ‘Shane’ and will explain some of the interesting and saucy aspects of the cricketing legend’s life. There is no word yet on which production company Warne has signed with, but after the success of Amazon’s cricket series The Test, our money would be on them.

So why, after all these years is Shane Warne finally stepping out in the limelight and airing his dirty laundry? ”

“I hope the reason for doing this is, I hope I can inspire people. I hope I can help people understand a bit more about me as a person, not the person they always saw on the cricket field,” he told FOX Cricket. “If they like me, great. If they don’t, it’s okay. I’m just doing it for me and it’s something hopefully my kids and grandkids can say, ‘hey, this was my dad, this is what he did’.”

There is no official release date for the Shane Warne documentary, with the production likely on hold due to COVID-19, so fans might be waiting some time to see the big SK in action. Nevertheless, we’ve got The Ball of the Century playing on repeat here in the office to get us geed up. Marvellous.

You’ll also like:
What is Steve Smith’s Net Worth?
Mike Tyson’s Comeback Fight Could Be Against Evander Holyfield
What are Michael Jordan’s Sunglasses in The Last Dance?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



from Poker

No comments

Powered by Blogger.